Louisiana School-Based Health Alliance Board of Directors Openings
The LASBHA Governance Committee is seeking nominations for the positions of Secretary and Member-At-Large
please see the descriptions below for details.
Elections will be held at our Annual Conference, March 5, 2018. Nominations may be sent until March 2, 2018 to Adrienne Huval, email@example.com.
Secretary (3 years)
The Board of Directors charges the Secretary of the Louisiana School Based Health Alliance with the following job duties.
Member-At-Large (3 years)
- Manage all secretarial matters of LASBHA
- Take and provide minutes of board meetings/work retreats that are declared.
- When called or requested, provide and take minutes of committee meetings that are necessary
- Named receiver of email via the info.org that is connected to LASBHA.org (web site)
- Answer email questions or as necessitates directs email to specific board members to address such questions and Cc. the president of such actions.
- Serve on executive committee
- Participate in monthly board of directors meetings and when meetings are called.
- Participate in annual (retreat) meeting
- Maintain paid membership in LASBHA
- Recruit leaders from within School Based health Centers to volunteer for committee membership
A Member-At-Large serves on a minimum of one (1) LASBHA committee and participates in monthly Board of Directors meetings. The Member-At-Large will promote partnerships between LASBHA and statewide organizations with common vision and mission. They will also recruit leaders from within School-Based Health Centers and state organizations to volunteer for committee membership.